I provide consultation services to parents, individuals, schools, and other organizations. I do so on an hourly fee basis ($350/hour, in 15-minute increments). I help define the problem or problems and provide actionable steps that can be taken as the result of the consultation.
The types of questions and concerns that I am best qualified to help with include, but are not limited to:
- Parents wondering if their child needs an assessment, therapy, or some form of remediation
- Parents wondering if their child might be gifted and whether they should have them tested
- Parents who have prior assessments of their child but wonder if they are accurate, don’t fully understand the assessment, or feel they need a clearer plan to implement
- Parents looking for enrichment opportunity ideas and advice on how to position their child for optimal development and/or college applications
- Adults who are curious about their own giftedness or twice-exceptionality and want to learn more about these subjects
EMAIL DR. DEVON